Step 1 - Registration
In order to buy from our webstore you need to register. In order to register, click on the top right corner the red 'Register' title.
Step 2 - Registration Form
After you clicked on the 'Register' title your web browser navigates you to the registration form. Fill in the form. Give a username you can use in the future to sign in. Please give a valid e-mail address. We send your username and password to this e-mail so you can look it back if you forget it. Give the surname and first name of the person, whose name shall be indicated on the delivery package, and the address, where you want your order to be delivered.
Step 3 - Finalizing Registration
On the same page please give the full delivery address, where you want the watch(es) to be sent. Give a password you can use in the future to sign in.
In case you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, check the box in the newsletter section. You will receive special offers, sales and news in our newsletter. Finally click on the 'Registration' button.
Step 4 - Signing in
After registration you will be automatically signed in. In the future you can sign in to our webstore by writing your username in the textbox marked with red circle and write your password in the textbox marked with blue circle, as on the Picture 1.
In order to sign in write your username in the textbox marked with red circle; write your password in the textbox marked with blue circle, as on the picture.
We emphasize if you registered now you DO NOT need to sign in, it has done automatically.
Step 5 - Selecting the watches and adding them to the shopping cart
After signing in, you are free to choose from the items. When you found the watch(es) you have to click on the icon . You can do it on the main page, in the Most popular watches or if you click on any other subcategory (Armani Mens Classic, Armani Mens Sport etc.) You can also place your order if you click on the icon. It navigates you to the page of the selected watch, containing item descriptions and details. On the top of the page you will see 'Add to basket  piece(s) [Go]'. Here you can give the number of watches you want to order, then click on the 'Go' button to add it to your shopping cart.
Step 6 - Payment
In order to finalize the purchase; click on the brown 'Pay' button, in top right corner. Above this button with red colour you can see how many watches you have in your basket. If you click on this red title you can see the list of watches you selected to buy. Clicking on the red title you can see the list of watches you selected to buy.
Step 7 - Selecting payment method
Clicking on the 'Pay' button the browser navigates you to the form of the selected watch(es). Here you can modify or cancel your order. Below you can choose a payment method:
- Bank transfer: If you choose bank transfer, then you have to transfer the money in advance to our webstore's bank account. You receive our IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and SWIFT code in the confirmation e-mail. We dispatch the package after the cleared payment received. The postman delivers the package. If you are not at home when the post delivery arrives, then he leaves a notification in your post-box, and you can take over your package in the post office.
- Debit/Credit card: If you choose Debit/Credit Card then you have to transfer the money in advance to our webstore. After clicking on 'Confirm' button and the next page on 'Pay with credit card through PayPal' button you are automatically redirected to the PayPal site. Choose here the 'Don't have a PayPal account?' tab.
After the tab opened the columns are filled automatically with your webstore registration data. Please note that the card holder's data is required in this page. If the card holder's data (Billing information) are the same with the shipping address you just have to fill the right columns with your card number, your card's exp. date (month/year) and with your card verification number (this code can be found on the back of the card at the top right-hand side of the signature strip. In this case, the number required is the last three digits). Finally you have to click below to the yellow 'Review and Continue' button. Then you have just to click 'ok' on the next pages and the transaction will be completed. You will get an SMS notification about the transaction in case it is set in your banking service.
If the cardholder's billing information is different from the shipping address click on the 'Change' button to modify the details. For help see underneath:
Card number: 16 digit number, found on the front of the card
Expiration date: Month/year, found on the front of the card
CSC: The last three-digits printed on the back of the card at the top right-hand side of the signature strip
First name: Cardholder's first name (surname)
Last name: Cardholder's last name (family name)
Address line 1: Cardholder's address, only street and house number
Address line 2: Additional line for the address. Write additional delivery information, if required.
City: City where the cardholder lives
Postal code: Postal/zip code.
When finished filling in the form, click on the 'Review and Continue' button. Then you only have to submit and accept the following pages and your credit or debit card payment will be completed. You will get an SMS notification about the transaction in case it is set in your banking service.
If something is not clear about payment please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Credit/Debit Card Payment Technical Problem'. Including your name and phone number. We will contact you as soon as possible.
We dispatch the package after the cleared payment received. The postman delivers the package. If you are not at home when the postman delivers your package, he leaves a notification in your post-box. This notification enables you to take over your package in the local post office.
- PayPal: If you choose to pay via PayPal you have to transfer the money in advance to receive the watch(es). Click on the 'Confirm' button, then click on the 'Pay through PayPal' button, and our webstore redirects to the PayPal site, where you can log in to your PayPal account and you can pay for the item(s). By choosing this payment method we assume you are aware of using PayPal. We dispatch the package after the cleared payment received. The postman delivers the package. If you are not at home when the postman delivers your package he leaves a notification in your post-box. This notification enables you to take over your package in the local post office.
Watches are dispatched in discreet packaging. No title or text refers to the content of the package.
Finally click on the 'Confirm' button to finalize your order. You will receive a confirmation email about your order to the email address you have given in the registration form. It includes the details mentioned above. (Debit/Credit Card and PayPal payments include further steps which are detailed above. Paying with Debit/Credit Card or with PayPal you get notification e-mail about your purchase from PayPal only after the cleared payment.)
If you have registered earlier Go to step 5-7.
Important Additional Informations:
All prices include VAT but does not include postage.
Postage costs 10 euros to European countries.
Prices are subject to change without notice!
Watches are dispatched in discreet packaging. Outside of the package and on the delivery note there are no title or texts that refers to the content of the package.
- If you pay by credit/debit card the delivery time is 7-8 working days.
- If you pay via PayPal the delivery time is 7-8 working days.
- If you pay by bank transfer we dispatch the item after the cleared payment received to our webstore's bank account (1-2 working days). In the case the customer transfers the money to our bank account on the day of purchase the delivery time is 9-10 working days.
- The items marked with red star (*) are out of stock. The estimated delivery time is written there.
The buyer has the right to withdraw from purchase intention within eight days after the buyer received the product(s). In this case we refund the price of the watch(es) if the item(s) are returned in undamaged and unopened condition. Money refund does not apply to delivery cost additionally the cost of returning the goods is borne by the customer.